Strengthening Families Protective Factors Framework
Center for the Study of Social Policy
- Includes fact sheets, the logic model and research about the SFPF Framework
Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Provides links to research briefs and the annual Prevention Resource Guide.
FRIENDS National Resource Center
- Includes resources for child abuse prevention and the Protective Factors Survey
National Alliance of Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds
- Free online training modules and other resources
Strengthening Families Illinois
- Resources for practitioners including handouts, posters, and training resources
- Also includes resources for parents.
Strengthening Families West Virginia
- Has information about using the framework including a guidebook with activities that can be downloaded
What Makes Your Family Strong
- Downloadable posters about the SFPF Framework